LEED Platinum Buildings
What is LEED?
Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) is a national certification system that encourages the construction of resource as well as energy efficient buildings that are absolutely healthy to live in. Stands for green building leadership, LEED platinum homes India save resources & money and create a positive impact on the health of occupants. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED is a way to define and measure ‘’Green Buildings’’. This LEED platinum precertification building rating system is based on existing proven technology. LEED India is all about encouraging the best practices by recognizing the sustainable design, construction and operations.
How Saha Developers Taking You Towards A Better Tomorrow
Saha Developers, being one of the most prominent names in the real estate industry is setting the benchmark by transforming the way how buildings and communities are meticulously designed, constructed and maintained across the globe. This leading construction company with its path breaking landmarks is promoting the best-in-class LEED platinum certified buildings and sustainable practices. This award winning firm with its steady growth and expansion is contributing significantly to offer healthy and more enjoyable environment.
How LEED Rated Green Buildings in India Can Help You?
Benefits of LEED Platinum Buildings
- Better Indoor Air as well as Environmental Quality
- Energy Conservation
- Water Savings
- Sustainable Site Development
- Better Day lighting
- Sustainable Building Material
- LEED certified green buildings give you an opportunity to live in a healthy and enjoyable, green environment and help in reducing the stress, hence lead to longer lives.
- Give better lighting quality that includes: more day lighting, better daylight harvesting and greater occupancy control over light levels.
- Improved thermal comfort and better performance of systems like ventilation, air conditioning and heating.
- These buildings utilize less toxic materials; hence help in minimizing the environmental impact and give healthy, environmentally responsible buildings.
- LEED Platinum edifices result in the reduction of operating costs and help in improving the health and community-related benefits for the long run.